An idiosyncratic and non sequitorial examination of the contents of one head.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I am here because RB thinks it will help me focus my life more clearly. At my wits end I take the advice that is given.

According to the terms of service I have agreed to not be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tarotious (tortious? torturous?), defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You know, you agreed to do the same.

In the whole I am not and I wasn't really considering being any of those things. But having promised to be good, I look over the fence and wonder... if a man takes his pants off in public and nobody cares, is that an act of obscenity?

And while I have promised to not be obscene, the agreement did not bar me from profanity.

No comments: